Vplus Brand Solutions is a young and vibrant company with a lot of experience in printing and marketing service and product offerings. We will provide guidance through our 10 years of experience in the industry. Our aim is to focus on your needs and we offer each client a dedicated client service team to help you throughout the development and building of your brand.
Our commitment to quality starts with our experienced sales team and extend to our customer service team.
We can help you plan your job from desktop to finished product. We impliment task management to ensure that each step of your job fits in seamless workflow so that you experiance quality printing attention to detail and on time delivery.
To be recognized as a leading printing company renowned for unparallel services.
Exceed customer expectation through:
- Having caring and motivated employees.
- Offering a wide range quality service value for for money rates.
- To be a viable leading printing company.
- Exceeding our local and provincial customer expectations by providing quality.
- Honesty and realibity
- Ensuring open communication and dealing with our clients, suppliers, employees by displaying integrity, trust uncompromising quality that exceed customer expectations.
- Effectiveness, efficiency and continuously striving to be creative and innovative in our endevours.
- Constantly seeking improvement to exceed our goals.
We provide our clients with the opportunity to concentrate on their core business by taking care of their communicaton requirements. Our staf are highly accomplished and passionate with both managerial and technical skills. They are dedicated to provide clients with the quality they deserve.
OUR SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Our social responsibility is taken seriously. When outsourcing tasks we give preference to previously disadvantaged companies, in line with the existng Black Economic Empowerment (BEE) objectves of the government and a variety of progressive and responsible insttutons that seek to promote equity and economic development in South Africa.